Letting Agent Cambridge
We’d be happy to hear from you! Whether you are a landlord, a tenant or an investor we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and we have plenty of free parking.
9 Auckland Road
T: (01223) 868 570
- Arthur Rank Hospice Charity Money raised by the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity goes directly to support the work of Arthur Rank House which is an adult hospice offering specialist palliative end of life care to patients o... Know more
- Blue Cross The Blue Cross is dedicated to improving the lives of sick and unwanted pets. It takes in and finds loving new homes for thousands of homeless animals every year and treats many more whose ... Know more
- Karuna Trust Established in 1980, the Karuna Trust, is administered by Western Buddhists. Our projects are open to anyone regardless of religion or background. Operating mainly in India we aim to supp... Know more
- Ormiston Children & Families Trust Ormiston Children & Families Trust is the biggest children's charity in the East of England. We work to improve the well-being of children, young people and their families, whatever their ci... Know more
- Red2Green Based at Swaffham Bulbeck, Red2Green is a local charity providing learning, leisure and work opportunities for people with mental health problems, learning disabilities and autism spectrum c... Know more
- The Wildlife Trust The Wildlife Trust for Cambridgeshire is a charity that works for a better future for wildlife. We work to protect rare species such as otter, dormouse and barn owl, and fight to save sites ... Know more
- Letting Property Safety Amendment New letting property safety legislation is coming into effect from 1st October. The Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (England) Regulations Act 2015 mea... Read more
- Letting Scams Channel 5 has just aired the first episode of a new programme exposing letting scams. The new series, called Nightmare Tenants, Slum Landlords, will b... Read more
- Client Money Protection Ignored by Trading Standards Cambridge letting agents who have failed to comply with Client Money Protection requirements are being ignored by cash-strapped Trading Standards depa... Read more
- Tenants are Happy The majority of tenants are happy tenants, according to a new survey by Paragon Mortgages. The new survey discovered that 70% of tenants see their ... Read more
- Tenant Rents Still Rising Tenant rents have risen in all parts of the UK in the past three months, according to the quarterly Rental Index compiled by HomeLet (http://homelet.c... Read more