Letting Agent Cambridge
We’d be happy to hear from you! Whether you are a landlord, a tenant or an investor we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and we have plenty of free parking.
9 Auckland Road
T: (01223) 868 570
- Arthur Rank Hospice Charity Money raised by the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity goes directly to support the work of Arthur Rank House which is an adult hospice offering specialist palliative end of life care to patients o... Know more
- Blue Cross The Blue Cross is dedicated to improving the lives of sick and unwanted pets. It takes in and finds loving new homes for thousands of homeless animals every year and treats many more whose ... Know more
- Karuna Trust Established in 1980, the Karuna Trust, is administered by Western Buddhists. Our projects are open to anyone regardless of religion or background. Operating mainly in India we aim to supp... Know more
- Ormiston Children & Families Trust Ormiston Children & Families Trust is the biggest children's charity in the East of England. We work to improve the well-being of children, young people and their families, whatever their ci... Know more
- Red2Green Based at Swaffham Bulbeck, Red2Green is a local charity providing learning, leisure and work opportunities for people with mental health problems, learning disabilities and autism spectrum c... Know more
- The Wildlife Trust The Wildlife Trust for Cambridgeshire is a charity that works for a better future for wildlife. We work to protect rare species such as otter, dormouse and barn owl, and fight to save sites ... Know more
- Deposit disputes inevitable According to flat-share portal Weroom, tenant deposit disputes are now inevitable. Thomas Villeneuve of Weroom discussed the issue in light of a surve... Read more
- Landlords prefer no contact with tenants Most landlords would rather not have direct contact with tenants. Research carried out by Property Let By Us has found that 85% of rented property ... Read more
- Letting regulations updated The lettings industry is up in arms at what appears to be government confusion over a raft of letting regulations coming into effect on 1 October 2015... Read more
- Buy-to-let investors getting younger A recent survey suggests that buy-to-let investors are getting younger. It is a sad and often-reported fact that many young people are struggling to o... Read more
- Landlords selling up sooner UK Landlords are selling up sooner according to research in Countrywide's latest Lettings Index. The survey says the time that UK landlords keep ho... Read more