We’d be happy to hear from you! Whether you are a landlord, a tenant or an investor we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and we have plenty of free parking.
9-13 Coldhams Business Park
T: (01223) 868 570
- Arthur Rank Hospice Charity Money raised by the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity goes directly to support the work of Arthur Rank House which is an adult hospice offering specialist palliative end of life care to patients o... Know more
- Blue Cross The Blue Cross is dedicated to improving the lives of sick and unwanted pets. It takes in and finds loving new homes for thousands of homeless animals every year and treats many more whose ... Know more
- Karuna Trust Established in 1980, the Karuna Trust, is administered by Western Buddhists. Our projects are open to anyone regardless of religion or background. Operating mainly in India we aim to supp... Know more
- Ormiston Children & Families Trust Ormiston Children & Families Trust is the biggest children's charity in the East of England. We work to improve the well-being of children, young people and their families, whatever their ci... Know more
- Red2Green Based at Swaffham Bulbeck, Red2Green is a local charity providing learning, leisure and work opportunities for people with mental health problems, learning disabilities and autism spectrum c... Know more
- The Wildlife Trust The Wildlife Trust for Cambridgeshire is a charity that works for a better future for wildlife. We work to protect rare species such as otter, dormouse and barn owl, and fight to save sites ... Know more
- Criminal Letting Agent Jailed Criminal letting agent Roy Jackson defrauded customers to the tune of £68,000. It appears that despite being barely able to read or write he was said... Read more
- HMO Landlord Fined £12,000 An HMO landlord has been fined a total of £12,000. The fine was for seven fire safety and cleanliness offences at a property he was letting in Oxford... Read more
- Rental Income Tax Update Do landlords need to pay National Insurance Contributions (NIC’s) on their residential rental income? This is the question addressed by a recent art... Read more
- Landlord Licensing Row A proposed landlord licensing scheme has led an MP to become embroiled in a row with his local authority in Crawley. Henry Smith, MP for Crawley, h... Read more
- Cambridge Green Belt at Risk? A hint that our beloved Cambridge green belt may be at risk from development has resulted in some fierce criticism. The suggestion was made in a re... Read more