We’d be happy to hear from you! Whether you are a landlord, a tenant or an investor we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and we have plenty of free parking.
9-13 Coldhams Business Park
T: (01223) 868 570
- Arthur Rank Hospice Charity Money raised by the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity goes directly to support the work of Arthur Rank House which is an adult hospice offering specialist palliative end of life care to patients o... Know more
- Blue Cross The Blue Cross is dedicated to improving the lives of sick and unwanted pets. It takes in and finds loving new homes for thousands of homeless animals every year and treats many more whose ... Know more
- Karuna Trust Established in 1980, the Karuna Trust, is administered by Western Buddhists. Our projects are open to anyone regardless of religion or background. Operating mainly in India we aim to supp... Know more
- Ormiston Children & Families Trust Ormiston Children & Families Trust is the biggest children's charity in the East of England. We work to improve the well-being of children, young people and their families, whatever their ci... Know more
- Red2Green Based at Swaffham Bulbeck, Red2Green is a local charity providing learning, leisure and work opportunities for people with mental health problems, learning disabilities and autism spectrum c... Know more
- The Wildlife Trust The Wildlife Trust for Cambridgeshire is a charity that works for a better future for wildlife. We work to protect rare species such as otter, dormouse and barn owl, and fight to save sites ... Know more
- Buy-to-Let Landlords hit by HMRC HMRC (HM Revenue and Customs) has confirmed that its recent crackdown on buy-to-let landlords has resulted in a surge in capital gains tax collected. ... Read more
- Letting Agents Accused over Tenant Refunds The accusation comes from the Association of Independent Inventory Clerks (AIIC). The AIIC claims that many disputes arise because the expectatio... Read more
- Short Term Tenants According to a survey carried out by the National Housing Federation, conditions in the housing market have created “revolving door" short term tena... Read more
- Tenant Rent Arrears £800m A recent survey by National Landlords Association (NLA) into tenant rent arrears found the average landlord is facing £1,649 in outstanding rent. The... Read more
- Landlord Gas Safety Fraud A bogus gas engineer carrying out Landlord Gas Safety Certificates has received a suspended sentence. The plumber deceived landlords by claiming he wa... Read more