We’d be happy to hear from you! Whether you are a landlord, a tenant or an investor we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and we have plenty of free parking.
9-13 Coldhams Business Park
T: (01223) 868 570
- Arthur Rank Hospice Charity Money raised by the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity goes directly to support the work of Arthur Rank House which is an adult hospice offering specialist palliative end of life care to patients o... Know more
- Blue Cross The Blue Cross is dedicated to improving the lives of sick and unwanted pets. It takes in and finds loving new homes for thousands of homeless animals every year and treats many more whose ... Know more
- Karuna Trust Established in 1980, the Karuna Trust, is administered by Western Buddhists. Our projects are open to anyone regardless of religion or background. Operating mainly in India we aim to supp... Know more
- Ormiston Children & Families Trust Ormiston Children & Families Trust is the biggest children's charity in the East of England. We work to improve the well-being of children, young people and their families, whatever their ci... Know more
- Red2Green Based at Swaffham Bulbeck, Red2Green is a local charity providing learning, leisure and work opportunities for people with mental health problems, learning disabilities and autism spectrum c... Know more
- The Wildlife Trust The Wildlife Trust for Cambridgeshire is a charity that works for a better future for wildlife. We work to protect rare species such as otter, dormouse and barn owl, and fight to save sites ... Know more
- Letting Agents Cambridge – Cannabis Warning Letting agents and landlords have been warned about the growing number of cannabis factories being established in rental homes across the UK. In No... Read more
- Letting Agent Registration The Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) has joined with other industry bodies in welcoming the new mandatory letting agent registration. ... Read more
- Cambridge Lettings – Deposits Enough? Cambridge Lettings agency New View Residential report on a article by the AIIC. The Association of Independent Inventory Clerks claims letting agents ... Read more
- Letting Agent Fraud – Guilty Verdict Passed Cambridge letting agent New View Residential comment on a recent letting agent fraud case. the case resulted in a Crewe letting agent receiving a twel... Read more
- Letting Agencies deal with one third of Tenants Thirty percent of tenants only deal with letting agencies regarding their property. Research conducted by OnePoll for Ocean Finance has revealed ne... Read more