We’d be happy to hear from you! Whether you are a landlord, a tenant or an investor we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and we have plenty of free parking.
9-13 Coldhams Business Park
T: (01223) 868 570
- Arthur Rank Hospice Charity Money raised by the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity goes directly to support the work of Arthur Rank House which is an adult hospice offering specialist palliative end of life care to patients o... Know more
- Blue Cross The Blue Cross is dedicated to improving the lives of sick and unwanted pets. It takes in and finds loving new homes for thousands of homeless animals every year and treats many more whose ... Know more
- Karuna Trust Established in 1980, the Karuna Trust, is administered by Western Buddhists. Our projects are open to anyone regardless of religion or background. Operating mainly in India we aim to supp... Know more
- Ormiston Children & Families Trust Ormiston Children & Families Trust is the biggest children's charity in the East of England. We work to improve the well-being of children, young people and their families, whatever their ci... Know more
- Red2Green Based at Swaffham Bulbeck, Red2Green is a local charity providing learning, leisure and work opportunities for people with mental health problems, learning disabilities and autism spectrum c... Know more
- The Wildlife Trust The Wildlife Trust for Cambridgeshire is a charity that works for a better future for wildlife. We work to protect rare species such as otter, dormouse and barn owl, and fight to save sites ... Know more
- Cambridge Landlords Get Energy Efficiency Funding Cambridge landlords will be very pleased to hear that Cambridge City Council has secured significant Government funding. The funding is to help landlo... Read more
- Property Rental Arrears Are Falling Property Rental arrears are falling according to a survey by LSL Property Services. According to the survey there are 67,000 tenants with property ... Read more
- Rogue Letting Agents Targeted by Bill Rogue letting agents and landlords are targeted by a proposed bill to stop 'retaliatory evictions' in the private rented sector (PRS). The regulati... Read more
- Cambridge Letting Agents Warn Eviction Notices Incorrect “It’s hard to believe, but apparently up to 62% of legal notices served by landlords and letting agents are served incorrectly” commented Victor... Read more
- Cambridge Letting Agents – Immigration Law too Complex Victor Jameson of Cambridge Letting Agents New View Residential comments on the new Immigration Act: “There is a real concern among Cambridge Lettin... Read more