We’d be happy to hear from you! Whether you are a landlord, a tenant or an investor we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and we have plenty of free parking.
9-13 Coldhams Business Park
T: (01223) 868 570
- Arthur Rank Hospice Charity Money raised by the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity goes directly to support the work of Arthur Rank House which is an adult hospice offering specialist palliative end of life care to patients o... Know more
- Blue Cross The Blue Cross is dedicated to improving the lives of sick and unwanted pets. It takes in and finds loving new homes for thousands of homeless animals every year and treats many more whose ... Know more
- Karuna Trust Established in 1980, the Karuna Trust, is administered by Western Buddhists. Our projects are open to anyone regardless of religion or background. Operating mainly in India we aim to supp... Know more
- Ormiston Children & Families Trust Ormiston Children & Families Trust is the biggest children's charity in the East of England. We work to improve the well-being of children, young people and their families, whatever their ci... Know more
- Red2Green Based at Swaffham Bulbeck, Red2Green is a local charity providing learning, leisure and work opportunities for people with mental health problems, learning disabilities and autism spectrum c... Know more
- The Wildlife Trust The Wildlife Trust for Cambridgeshire is a charity that works for a better future for wildlife. We work to protect rare species such as otter, dormouse and barn owl, and fight to save sites ... Know more
- Sub-Letting Budget Surprise Sub-letting was a topic included in yesterday’s Budget announcment. Those who carefully read the small print following on from the Chancellor’s Bu... Read more
- Rental Property Compulsory Smoke Alarms Rental property will require working smoke and carbon monoxide alarms by October according to the Government. Letting agents and private landlords wil... Read more
- Letting Agents are Discriminating Under Right to Rent Landlords and Letting Agents are discriminating under the government’s new rules that require letting agents and landlords to check the migrant stat... Read more
- Letting Void Periods Hit A Low Letting void periods for landlords over the last quarter has dropped to an average of just 2.6 weeks in the year – this continues to be a trend in t... Read more
- Letting Agent: Rent Controls Spell Disaster Rent controls would be a disaster according to a Cambridge Letting Agent. “Some of the housing pressure groups and political parties think rent cont... Read more