We’d be happy to hear from you! Whether you are a landlord, a tenant or an investor we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Our offices are open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and we have plenty of free parking.
9-13 Coldhams Business Park
T: (01223) 868 570
- Arthur Rank Hospice Charity Money raised by the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity goes directly to support the work of Arthur Rank House which is an adult hospice offering specialist palliative end of life care to patients o... Know more
- Blue Cross The Blue Cross is dedicated to improving the lives of sick and unwanted pets. It takes in and finds loving new homes for thousands of homeless animals every year and treats many more whose ... Know more
- Karuna Trust Established in 1980, the Karuna Trust, is administered by Western Buddhists. Our projects are open to anyone regardless of religion or background. Operating mainly in India we aim to supp... Know more
- Ormiston Children & Families Trust Ormiston Children & Families Trust is the biggest children's charity in the East of England. We work to improve the well-being of children, young people and their families, whatever their ci... Know more
- Red2Green Based at Swaffham Bulbeck, Red2Green is a local charity providing learning, leisure and work opportunities for people with mental health problems, learning disabilities and autism spectrum c... Know more
- The Wildlife Trust The Wildlife Trust for Cambridgeshire is a charity that works for a better future for wildlife. We work to protect rare species such as otter, dormouse and barn owl, and fight to save sites ... Know more
- Generation Rent Letting for Life A survey by the National Housing Federation (NHF) has discovered that most MPs believe that Generation Rent (under 30s living in their constituency) a... Read more
- Tenant Evictions Reach Record High Government figures indicate that tenant evictions have reached a record high. Ministry of Justice figures show that the number of rental households ev... Read more
- Letting Law The Deregulation Act 2015 is the latest update to letting law in the UK. It was introduced to clarify some of the requirements around protecting tenan... Read more
- Tenant Deposit Deductions The majority of those renting in the private sector can expect to receive tenant deposit deductions when their tenancy period comes to a close. Resea... Read more
- Rent Rise Figures Announced A new report has revealed a significant rent rise across England and Wales, with the average rent now 3.1% higher than it was just 12 months ago. The ... Read more